Have Faith- Always have faith in God and know that he wants the best for me and loves me always.
Be honest- Always be honest with people and with myself.
Be thoughtful and considerate- Be thoughtful and considerate to everyone even if it is your enemy. Always think about other people around you.
Love everyone- Always love everyone, do not be mean and hurtful.
Work hard- work as hard as you possible can, always put 100% towards everything that comes your way.
Be humble- Do not be rude and take others opinions for granted. Everyone is entitled to their own thoughts.
Think before speaking- Always think about how people will be effected with what you are about to say, do not offend people by speaking before you think.
Respect everyone-Always respect other people and do not judge.
Have an open mind and heart- do not be close minded and rude. Whatever you are presented with please think about it do not just automatically turn it down.
Be more frugal- Do not spend money that you do not have.
The Virtue that I would like to work on and feel that is the most important is being more humble. At times I find that I am probably more judgmental than I should be. I do not like that about myself. I know that I am a good person and try hard to appreciate everyone and everything that is around me but at times I find myself to not be very humble.
No comments:
Post a Comment