Alex: I truly agree when you say that your ideal self is to just be you. People now expect way too much of them selves. Great writing!
Rachel: I do think that working hard is part of being your ideal self. I can't wait to have the experiences and work hard for my kids and my husband. Glad you were able to understand your ideal self better.
Almira: I agree that one of the most important things about your ideal self is believing in yourself. your writing was very en-lighting!
Kelsey:I think it is very difficult to know what makes a person their ideal self. I love reading your blogs because they come directly from the heart. I wish I was like you in where it took me a while to trust people and let people in. I admire you for that because I trust people so easily. Great writing!
No comments:
Post a Comment