Sunday, October 24, 2010

Reflection #2 week 9

This class for me has been very challenging at times with all the writing we have been participating in, however, I have not considered withdrawing from the class. I feel that this class is a great challenge for me and cannot wait to see what is in store from this point on. I have really enjoyed learning about the different parts of history and literature so far. It has been very interesting reading all the literature and learning about all the authors we have been studying. I feel that I have been working very hard for this class and everything that has been published on my blog shows how hard I have worked. I have really been able to write down my feelings my blogs. I also feel this is a different way to understand people. I have really enjoyed ready each of my groups blogs from week to week, it is very interesting to me to see how people think differently and the same as I do on certain issues. Overall, I have really enjoyed this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment