Alex Chenault: I really like how well you explained pretty much everything that we have worked on throughout the semester. I agree that one of the most interesting writings for me was writing about the Sublime, however, I my experience with sublime was a lot different from yours.
Rachel: I did not see a blog
Almira: I did not see a blog
Kelsey: As always, I love reading your blog. I feel like you and I are both on the same page about pretty much everything. I agree with you that the week about faith really helped me look into my faith a lot more than I had before.
Kim: I did not see a blog
Alex Smith: I did not see a blog
Reading the blogs of my group helped me add a couple of weeks that I overlooked to write about. These weeks I feel were very important to helping me grow as well as what I have already listed in my portfolio thus far.
No comments:
Post a Comment