Sunday, September 26, 2010

Best blogs in the class

Picking five of the best blogs is a tough task, because you don’t want to hurt the feelings of others in the class. If I had to choose five of the best blogs though they would be Anna, Raleigh, Kelsey, Andrew, and Kim’s. Each blog looks the same so choosing these blogs were very difficult to me.
The one that stood out the most for being the best blog would be Anna’s. Her blog was very organized and easy to read. I like the way her fonts are different for the quotes used out of the readings.
The second blog that stood out to me was Raleigh’s. I thought her blog was also very organized. I enjoy reading her blogs because it gets me laughing and thinking about “real life” issues.
Kelsey’s blog is another blog that I think is one of the top ones in the class. Again, hers is well organized like the others. I like how Kelsey puts you into her life and how she truly feels. Her blog keeps me intrigued.
Andrew’s blog is another that I chose. I enjoy reading his blog because his stories can be funny but are also from the heart. His blog is as well very organized.
Another blog that I chose as one of the bests is Kim’s. Her blog is also one that is very organized. I enjoy reading her stories as well because they all come from the heart.
As I said picking the five best blogs in the class was a very difficult task, because everyone’s blogs are good, however, these blogs are the ones that stood out for me the most.

No comments:

Post a Comment