Nicki: I do agree with you that you wouldn't be where you are today with out your family, because I don't know where I would be either!
Alex: I completely agree with the fact that there is no one out there that doesn't have regrets. This is so true EVERYONE HAS REGRETS! Great writing!
Rachel: Each point that you hit on was great! I too want to travel and see other places. I have yet to have my own kids but I can't wait to have those experiences you explained!
Almira: That was such a beautiful story. I'm so sorry you are not able to live in your country now. Hopefully one day you will get your dream to live in the mountains in your log cabin!
Kelsey: It sounds like you know what you need to do. I am very sorry about your break up I have been where you are and it took me a long time (much longer than you) to get over it. But I am now with someone that is so nice and loves me and does not take advantage of me. There is one out there for you!! :-)
Kim: First of all Congratulations! That is so exciting! Good luck with everything! Very nice writing! I understand your regrets with leaving a school, I did the same thing and am still in school!
No comments:
Post a Comment