Sunday, November 7, 2010

Comments for week 11

Alex: I agree with you that selflessness would be the hardest one to work on, because it is so easy to be selfish.

Rachel: Good luck with getting more organized! It is very difficult, I am not organized at all and I have been working to be more organized me self.

Amira: I love your virtue that you chose to be more flexible. It is very hard to make change, but I will soon be experiencing a lot of change. Which I hope I am ready for!

Kelsey: I always enjoy reading your blogs! Thankfulness is a very good virtue to want to work on. I have realized as I have become older to really be thankful for the things that I have. My mom would do and still to this day helps me out the way your mom does.

Kim: I agree that trust is a very important virtue. Sometimes I wish I was like you in where It would take me longer to trust someone. My problem is that I trust people way too easily and I often get hurt in the process.

Alex: having a relationship and faith is God is the most important part of life. It takes everyone different amounts of time to truly understand that. Good luck with understanding this virtue, it is a great thing to have.

No comments:

Post a Comment