Alex Chenault- I agree with you when you say that it is necessary to have the different groups. It is very difficult, however when there are too many of one group and not enough of the other. The groups like you said need to balance each other out. Hopefully, since this past election happened this will happen.
Rachel- I did not see a blog
Almira- I did not see a blog
Kelsey- I agree with what you wrote about not being able to have anything to vote for without factions. The thing that has stayed with us through Madison's writing is the fact that there are not any really small groups. The smallest of the groups is Independent, however they do not really have an influence on what is going on with the economy and the country today.
Kim- I did not see a blog
Alex Smith- I did not see a blog
No comments:
Post a Comment